Friday, September 02, 2005

weekend

Labor Day weekend! A day off of work. Ever since I started working, I have learned to appreciate the weekend, that's for sure. The weekend is as delicious as a frothy, piping-hot crab bisque on a cold winter's day.

I'm going to St. Louis for the weekend to see the family. Various activities include: going to the zoo with nieces, playing some golf, playing some racquetball, playing some video games, eating, possibly playing some Home Run Derby, relaxing, and napping.

And I'm getting ready to leave work. (Fridays are bad enough, motivation-wise, but the Friday before Labor Day weekend? That's, like, negative motivation.)

Have a good three-day weekend.

1 comment:

Thom said...

Mike, hope you enjoyed the weekend. i am now a buff blogger like you. Fill me in on all the up coming KC news.

cheers

www.thomology.blogspot.com