Thursday, April 27, 2006

computer game(s) of the week

I've been playing these games intensely for the past week or two (at lunch only, of course). They are very rudimentary and simple to play, but quite addictive at least for me.

Mini Putt - my low score is a 20 (16 holes in one). Supposedly 18 is possible, but I find that VERY hard to believe (holes 8 and 17 are the ones I can't sink in one shot).

Mini Putt 2 - I just started into this one, but this sequel is much more intense than its predecessor. The original is a par 48; this version is a par 70, with some very unforgiving holes. Currently, my best score is 26 (attained on May 5, 2006).

Good luck, and sorry if I affect your productivity.

2 comments:

ercwttmn said...

great games post, i am now addicted.

PostScorch! said...

I know the feeling.

My new low on mini putt 2 is 28 now.