Friday, December 30, 2005

revisiting the Europe trip, part 2

Just a few pics from the European jaunt (Feb.-Jun. 2004) to celebrate Friday and ring in the new year:

(It shouldn't be this fucking hard to put captions right under my pictures, but I'm screwing it up somehow, so here's a key at the top for the pictures below instead. I'll figure it out one of these days.)

1. Big model, awesome hair, mediocre camera.
2. Sometimes all these lights start blinking on the Tower. I'm serious.
3. Some Austrian chick I met by the tulips, ya?
4. Once again, at the Hotel Post. Weird, huh?
5. View from the hotel in Switzerland.
6. Me, in the Linz half-marathon. (40 pounds heavier now, I wonder how I pulled that off only a year and a half ago.)
7. Outside the Rome Airport, since those dirty wops kicked us out for the night.
8. JP 2, up close and personal. May he RIP.
9. Waiting for the Prague night tram with a bunch of foreigners.
10. Watching some big chess in Amsterdam.























Good times. Everyone have a good New Year's Eve and 2006. Be safe.

No comments: