Friday, August 05, 2005

no one at work, so I'm doing this

Everyone has for the most part gone home at my office already.

I'm leaving at 4 (normally I leave at 4:30), but I came in early at 7 this morning for a meeting at 8 (which was actually at 8:30), but nonetheless. You can't be motivated on a Friday, unless there is a dire urgency for you to get certain things done. Nothing's pressing at this point.

Work's been good. I'm learning as I go. It's a little bit of everything. Some paper-pushing, phone calls left and right, digging up info to answer a question, meetings now and again.

I'm doing project management stuff right now, and it's decent. I look forward to working more on estimating on projects. There's more coloring involved, and you get to use a digitizer. But it's going well. And the paychecks are quite nice.

Just getting used to the real world.


Play this game. It's intense.

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

No comments: