Monday, July 24, 2006

quite a hiatus

And a bit more to come.

Just dropping a line to let the five of you who read regularly know that I'm still alive. I haven't posted in a while, but I'll be back soon.

I know it can be frustrating to check a blog multiple times and still see the same entry week after week.

Once Gretchen Postiglione and I get the house cleaned up, write some thank-you notes, and take care of a few other things, I'll get back on the horse, to be figurative.

As a peace offering, I shall post a picture of my younger brother during a track meet. I found it as I was scouring Facebook the other day. It's such a wonderful combination of so many things: raw determination, ferocious facial expression, and exposed gut (no offense, Anthony...though it better not be beer gut, young man). They are all pure Postiglione qualities. Seriously, though, I think it's an awesome picture. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mindy Viamontes said...

Glad to hear that you and the wife are alive and doing well. Tessa was in town this weekend and shared your teaser wedding photo website with us. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Congrats!